September 12, 2010

It's been a while

I have not posted in a long time (4 months), quick update:

  1. I graduated, yey!
  2. I went to Punta Cana for vacation in July
  3. We had an international convention at our church (www.maranathausa.com)
  4. We had extreme camp (youth camp)
  5. Some bad news- I had two funeral in the month of August
Overall, life is good and God is faithful!

Today I went to the grand opening of Metro Praise the church is beautiful, the people are great and the word is passionate. Pastor Joe is a great man and he lives his church motto "Loving God, Loving people" The love for God is evident and so is the love for people. I had a wonderful time at their service, the atmosphere is laid back and I just loved it there. However, I already have a wonderful home church (Maranatha) but it was nice celebrating with our fellow brothers and sisters.

I'll post pictures soon!

No comments: