December 15, 2010

New Garments

The day I died for you, I took your filthy garments and exchanged them for clothing worthy of royalty. You no longer need to dress as a beggar, for I have made you heir of a great King.

What are you doing trying to wear your old filthy garments? Do you not know that the day you called Me into your heart, I clothed you with My majesty? I made you one with Me and thus one with the Father. Why do you then insist on dressing like a beggar?

I took your shame that you may have My glory. I took your pain that you may have My joy. I took your illness that you may have My wholeness. I took your anxiety that you may have My peace. I took your loneliness that you maybe feel My Love.

I carried your sins, I stood in for your judgment that you may be reconciled with the Father. Don't refuse the garments that I now give you, please wear them for they were made specially for you.

They are holy garments for when you come into My presence. They are garments of praise for when you want to please My heart. They are garments of prayer for when you want to get My attention and they are garments of humility for when you want Me to find your irresistible. They are garments of holiness so you can behold My face.

written 04.08.10
by: Ana Martinez

No comments: