January 6, 2009

Dead to Self

I want to abandon myself for God, I want to come to a place where I no longer know who I am. The only thing that would matter is pleasing my father! the one who created me, the one who has set me free and broke the chains! I no longer live but Christ now lives in me! I want to be sold out for the Kingdom! I want to become DEAD! completely dead to self! I lay down my dreams, my hopes and desires! I want GOD to input HIS dreams and visions into my heart! I want to draw so close to His heart so that I may hurt for what He hurts for, so my spirit may be so sensitive to Him. That I may be able to hear the softest whisper, to feel His most gentle embrace! I want to get lost! I want to drown in His love! I want my hunger to rise daily! I will no longer be content at the level I'm at, I want more of His true divine love! It's time to rise! to rise and mark a difference, by prayer, fasting, and weeping! By becoming ONE with the father! my ultimate desire is to walk in the will of my father! To know that I am pleasing Him and making Him smile! For He is worthy! He is amazing! His love is unfailing! My Beloved the one who rescued me!

No comments: