January 30, 2009

Just a human believing in a loving GOD!

The other day I was talking to a friend and he said something that I never really thought about, he said, "you Christians don’t know what you are getting into when you decide to believe in Christ." The world judges you regardless but they judge harder when you say, “I believe in Christ”, they assume that you automatically become god-like and you no longer get angry, upset, or hurt.

They expect us to act a certain way and we are suppose act different than the world, we are not to listen to the same music, speak the same way and do the things that they do. But we are still humans and are subject to fall and make mistakes, but it’s when we make these mistakes that the world attacks us and blames us and asks, “Aren’t you suppose to be a Christian?”



We are called to forgive others because our sins have been forgiven, our GOD is love, For He so loved the world that He gave His only son to die on the cross for our iniquities, for our mistakes, but He didn’t just die to redeem us from our sins, he die so that we would live a long life here on earth, a healthy life, free from illness, free from financial troubles, a life worthy of a daughter and a son of great King, for He is the King of kings and LORD of lords and there’s no other God like Him.

When we say we are Christians we are declaring to the world that I was once lost but now I have been found. I was broken and I have been made whole. I thought I had no reason to live and but now I have every reason to live a long life. I thought I had no other way out, no hope but now I have eternal hope in a faithful, loving and merciful God. We are not saying I am better than world, we are saying we were broken, sinners, sick, lonely, lost just like you, but we found someone who loved us so much, someone that was willing to pay the price so that I would have eternal life.

And I declare to the world I am a CHRISTian, I believe in God Almighty, King of kings, LORD of lords, the God that redeems, saves, heals, repairs, creates and loves. I am Christian, a human that is subject to fall but I declare that HE is my strength and greater is HE that is in me that he that is in the world.

No comments: