April 25, 2009

Burning



Burning- Jason Upton

God says to Israel, “I wanted to speak directly to you but you were afraid of the fire” and I believe God is raising a generation of people that are not going to be afraid of the fire, you know He doesn't just share the mysteries of His heart with anybody, He shares it with those he has found trustworthy.

Raise us up oh God
Give us back bone in the spirit
We lay it all down for the heart of heaven

Sometimes no compromise means no compensation.
There's a power in Jesus' life because He was not bought by the world. There are a lot of people that run around in the church and we call ourselves Christians but we are bought by the world system, right inside the church.

Set us free oh God to worship you
Set us free oh God, children of the Lord rejoice
Set us free oh God, break off the man-pleasing spirit God!

One day I was sitting before the Lord and I said I want to be part of the army and I believe that is what God is raising up tonight His army, He is not raising up a chorus He is raising up an army and I believe the first way He does that is by making us sons and daughters attentive to hear His voice.

Open up our ears oh God that we may hear, some of us are intoxicated by the words of men its like we are addicted when we don't hear its like we can't even live.

But you know that God has a voice too, He doesn't magnify it, He whispers it, "You are my beloved."

God we are asking for your freedom tonight, go to the deep places Lord tonight.

No comments: