March 23, 2010

=]

I don't know if any of you fast. I did a 40 hour fast (all day monday and today until 2 pm) and it was a bit challenging because I have never fasted from all food ever. I have done the Daniel 21 day fast where you restrict what you eat (can't eat dairy, sugar, processed food, etc) it's pretty much vegan on steroids. But I have never done just water fast so it was interesting. I finally had some food today and it was yummy. I am extremely full now. 

Anyway if you want to do a fast make sure you know what your petition is (why are you fasting? what answer do you want from God?) Fasting is one of the many weapons Christians have, the other are praying and giving. We need to do all three prayer, fast and give. 

Well I hope you all enjoyed great weather, I am in Chicago and we had great weather today!


No comments: