March 27, 2010

In the Splendor


Bless the Lord (Son of Man), I am sure this song has been out forever now but I just came across it this weekend when I was on my way to prayer Mountain a property my church has in Mount Carol (approximately 3 hrs way from the city). The place is beautiful one of these days when I go, I'll snap some pictures of the property if not just go to the link. It is truly a place where the presence of God abides. If you go to the mountain and you don't feel God then let's just say you should check yourself. GOD makes Himself known in that place. We have many activities there, youth camps, women retreats, men retreats, prayer watch. I love going to the mountain, it is peaceful and the best thing (or worse depending how much you love your phone) there is no signal so you can detach yourself from your phone, welll you are sort of force to, but it's great!



I pray you have a blessed Sunday!

No comments: