March 11, 2010

Rain Down






Looks like tonight, the sky is heavy
feels like the winds, are gonna change
Beneath my feet, the Earth is ready
I know it's time, for heavens rain.
It's gonna rain,


Back to the start, my heart is heavy
Feels like it's time, to dream again
I see the clouds, and yes i'm ready
To dance upon, this barren land
Hope in my hands, 


~~~~~~~~~~~~
SPRING is coming!!! I am trying to study for my finals next week and I am having a hard time. It is raining, thundering and I am excited!!!! =] GOD is watering the earth and soon Chicago will be dressed in green!!! I love Spring and I am excited for this summer. I graduate in June and I have a trip to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic in July.


As the raining days begin try to keep an optimistic attitude, gloomy days does NOT mean you need to have a bad day. Instead think of all the flowers and the green trees and the green grass and the beautiful weather! 


Oh GOD is good!!!! I love thunderstorms (when I am inside and not driving) =] 





No comments: