March 16, 2009

I remember...

When you fall in love with Him, you realize He is all you ever needed. The following was written by a friend and I share the same feelings.

You made the sun rise for me
I remember the moment you found me
I remember the moment I first believed in your love
the moment i first felt so alive
I remember the first time I first felt your touch
I remember the first time you ever spoke to me
I remember the time, were because of you..I couldn’t stop smiling
I remember the first time I spoke our love language
I remember the first time we became friends
I remember the moment I fell in love with you
I remember the first time I danced with you
I remember the moment I first saw you, the first time my eyes were opened
I remember the time nothing else mattered but you
I remember when you became my favorite song
when you made my heart sing for joy
I remember when each moment had meaning,
were each breathe I took, I grasped your love
I remember when in my brokeness I was complete in you
I remember the moment you became my passion
I remember when Your arms held me close during the storm
I remember when the refreshing waters of your words , soothed me during the fire
You made the sun rise for me
You made all things new
You turned my sorrows to joy
You turned my mourning into dancing
You brought my battles into victory
You brought my life to purpose
You showed me the way to go
You prepared my hands for battle
You filled my mouth with your words
You shook everything I was holding on to,
& raised me up in your truth
You set my feet on solid ground
You changed my mind
You changed my life
You set me free
You lifted my eyes
Your spirit took over me
You became my everything
You wrote your name upon my heart
I will not forget the moment You made the sun rise for me
The moment I first came to know true Love

God is Love

No comments: