March 9, 2009

Times

I came across this song today and it blessed me. Remember God is love and He loves you, He wants to be the first thing you think about in the morning and the last thing on your mind before you go sleep. God is merciful and amazing and He send His son to die on the cross for our sins. He is offering salvation, eternal life, He wants to be the lover of your soul, He wants to be your everything. He wants to be your friend, don't wait until its too late and He will no longer stand as your friend but as your judge.

Here are the lyrics, the song is called Times by Tenth Avenue North:

I know I need you
I need to love you
I love to see you, and its been so long
I long to feel you
I feel this need for you'
and I need to hear you
is that so wrong?
now you pulled me near you
when we're close i fear you
still I'm afraid to tell you
all that I've done
are you done forgiving?
or can you look pass my pretending?
Lord I'm so tired of defending
what I've become
what have I become?
I hear you say "my love is over,
its underneath, its inside, its in between
the times you doubt me, when you can't feel
the times that you've questioned 'is this for real?'
the times you've broken, the times that you mend
the times you hate me and the times that you bend
well my love is over, its underneath
its inside, its in between,
these times you're healing
and when your heart breaks
the times that you feel like you've fallen from grace
the times you're hurting
the times that you heal
the times you go hungry and attempted to steal
in times of confusion and chaos and pain
I'm there in your sorrow under the weight of your shame
I'm there through your heartache
I'm there in the storm
my love I will keep you by my power alone
I dont care where you've fallen, where you have been
I'll never forsake you
my love never ends, it never end

His love is forever, its never ending.... We have all fallen short of His grace don't try to go earn it, there's nothing you can do that will make you earn it. He has given it freely. He is saying "I don't care where you've fallen or have many times, I WILL NEVER FORSAKE YOU, I LOVE YOU, let me clean up your mess, let me be your perfect lover, LET ME and watch the wondrous works of my hands, but you must let me do it"

I love my God more and more each day... there are no words that could begin to explain!!! He overwhelms me, He caress me, He gives me butterflies, He makes me smile, He makes my heart skip a beat, He is my everything!!!!

I am in love with LOVE!!!

No comments: