December 17, 2008

Everything




(above image via flickr.com by honey77)


God let Your Kingdom be established in me, Oh Lord!
I need You Father God
My spirit is restless
My mind is no where to be found
My heart is in your hands
Broken
 Please make it alright.
I need You now more than ever
I pray that You please hear my cry;
It is a cry of desperation,
It is a cry of pain.
I am so lost without You.
I need you Father God.
I ask, I plead let Your will be done in me;
Let Your Kingdom be establish.
I need You Father God.
My spirit is longing for Your presence,
My soul needs a resting place.
My body/my mind cannot take this turmoil.
Let Your freedom reign,
Let Your love reign,
Let Your compassion reign,
Let Your mercy reign,
Let Your righteousness reign,
Over my life, over everything that is in me.
I need YOU.
My soul is restless,
Waiting for Your presence,
Waiting for Your love,
Waiting for You to be revealed.
My wonderful, merciful, loving GOD.
My heart is in Your hands and give it to whom You will.
Let Your will be done in me;
I surrender all that I am,
All that is within me to have Your Kingdom reign over my life.
I rather lose everything that I love to have You Oh Lord.
I cannot imagine a life without You.
I cannot think what it would be like to live a day, a minute, a second without You.
You are the source of my existence, without YOU there is no ME.
You are my breathe,
You are my heartbeat,
You are my world.
I need You Father God
My heart longs for You
My spirit thirsts after Your presence,
My soul longs for a resting place.
Your presence is my hiding place, Oh Lord.
Your presence is my waiting room, where I receive all Your promises.
Your presence is my OR where all things are made new,
Your presence is where my strength is renewed.
A.M

No comments: