December 15, 2008

Set FREE


You can't be a mind believer.
continuing to deceive her.
thinking her heart is right
but in the light
it's really all wrong.
There is so much to be worked out in her
but you're just a mind believer.
and when her reality reappears
you're thoughts can't make what's in her heart disappear.
Her heart's not tough.
You need to realize believing IN God isn't enough.
She needs to believe GOD and His promises.
Don't you know that Jesus brought me out of the darkness
took away her lifelessness.
and with His greatness
made you who you are today?
You have to realize she's still broken.
and her mind needs to be fixed.
to finally believe the words God has spoken,
because your persona has been mixed.

You are she
who is me
made greater in He
for His purposes.

SO I'm taking back the last piece of my heart
that he took when he had to depart
and giving it to
God
I'm still broken,
but I can believe the words You've spoken.
I can't hold back,
Here's the final piece You lacked
from my heart
I believe this pain will go away
I will wake up to better days
because Your promise revives me
it comforts me
in all my troubles.
You see,
[now] I am free.

I'm no longer a mind believer.
I'm no longer deceiving me.
-Iza (my friend)

He reached down from heaven and rescued me;He drew me out of deep waters.
-2 Samuel 22:17


I do love Jesus. He is my source of existence and my Savior. He keeps me functioning each and everyday. Without Him, I will be nothing. Without Him, I am nothing. With Him I can do all things.
Phil 4:13

No comments: