December 16, 2008

Reflection 12.14.08



(image via photobucket)
I am in place in my life where I cannot be careless about the decisions that I make. I have realized that everything I do has a consequence and the older I get these consequences become greater or more evident. As much as I want my life to be plain and simple, things never seem to turn out that way. I try to live my life “drama” free because it makes everything else easier and it makes life more enjoyable.

I believe in a God that is always present and He is always by my side, therefore I can trust that no harm will come to me or to those that I love and hold dearly to my heart. God is amazing and I can say this with confidence because of what He has done in my life and for my family.

Last night when service was over, I told Alicia a young woman that sits next to me in church, that I felt as if weight had been lifted off my shoulders and I felt like crying, and cry I did. When I saw Melody sitting in her chair with her face down, crying I held her hand and I prayed in tongues and I felt as if someone was squeezing my heart and I cried. That’s when I saw Iza and I hugged her and I told her, “I don’t know why but I just feel like crying” and I did, I cried in her arms like a little girl and she said “it’s the presence of God.” I agree, the service last night was amazing, it was one of those services that you don’t realize what happen or how much you were impacted until its over and it hits you. And when it hits you it takes a little while to take it all in and that’s what happened to me, when it hit me I started crying.

God has been amazing to me, and every day it seems as if He reveals something new about myself and about Him. God has never left me, in my hardest, most painful moments He has been there. He has seen as I have allowed the wrong people into my life and HE has seen my heart break. But He has been faithful and HE has forgiving me for all that I have done and He has promised to rejoice over me, He has made all things new, I am nothing without Him but I am everything in Him.

I pray that God will become real in my life and that people will see the reality of my GOD, reflected in everything and in anything I do. I want to be the representation of who GOD is, on earth. When they look at me I want them to see Him. I want God to become my reality and only source of existence.

No comments: