December 6, 2008

Love is not a game

My Princess..Love is not a game....

(above image via flickr.com by mistybliss)

Listen to me my princess. Love is not a game- it is a gift. 
I know there are those who don't sincerely care for your heart, but I say that your heart is priceless. 
Reflect on your relationships, My royal one. 
Who are you allowing into your private world? 
Do they draw you closer to Me, or do they weaken your faith in me and draw you away? 
I gave my life to you so you could be free. 

(Above imae via flickr.com by mistybliss)

I don't want you to play "relational games" to get the approval of people. 
If you choose to play these games, you will miss out on all I have for you. 
I am your Father, and I know what's right for my daughter. 
Hold on to me and let go of those that harm you.
Then you'll be free from their power, and you'll be wise enough to see what a real, lasting relationship is meant to be..

Love, 

Your King who bought you



(Above imae via flickr.com by mistybliss)


You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body. 
1 Corinthians 6:19-20 

No comments: